Access to the building and open spaces.
- 2,000 m2 square with gardens, trees, sheets of water, illuminated at night.
- Double-height halls and entrances with high-quality materials: stainless steel columns, polished granite flooring, fine hardwood information counters and directories.
- Two vertical access cores that include lifts, service lifts, stairs, toilets and hoppers for waste paper.
- 6 lifts and 2 service lifts, Kone brand, high-performance and low consumption lifts.
- High speed: 2m/s, taking only 17 seconds from top to bottom of the building.
- Surveillance and two-directional communication with the control centre.
- Simultaneous capacity for 128 people.
- Daikin VRV K-plus inverter system. Gas R-407 (the only kind authorised from 2010 onwards).
- Modular air conditioning by sectors with more than 800 machines that permit independent climate zones to be created for every 25 m2, with central electronic control and fault detection.
- Flexible system for incorporating special equipment in particular areas (data and computer centres).
Communications and computers.
- Connection with all telephone service providers.
- Connection by cable or microwave.
- Fibre optics in all sectors.
- Satellite connections.
Computerised central control and security.
- There are two central independent or centrally operated control systems that run all the Building’s systems, detect faults and optimise consumption.
- Closed Circuit TV has been installed for the Building’s general security.
- Pre-installation of personal tracking system so that detectors can be installed that will permit anyone in the Building to be located with the use of a smart card.
- Power rating supplied: 11.7 Mw, 3 Transformers. Possibility of contracting medium and low voltage.
- Electric power with independent controllers for each sector.
- General cavity floor distribution system with Akermann boxes housing cables supplying power, voice, data and lighting, connected to UPS.